- "[O]ur modern notions of wealth, money and currency are built on a type of social proof pyramid."
- Depending on good behaviour from participants doesn't scale well.
- Labels are stupid. It is perfectly fine to hold opinions that span a political spectrum, as long as they are orthogonal and don't contradict each other in weirdly hypocritical ways.
- How do you deal with a situation where a job has low desirability, great demand, but very low pay because it just doesn't provide more value just about minimum wage? This appears to be a problem with the "caring for the elderly" sector, and will only continue to worsen as the average age of the developed world keeps increasing. More importantly, who deals with this situation?
- Don't tell me to "hate the game, not the player". I am well capable of hating both equally strongly, TYVM.
Some day, maybe I will be able to string together a more cogent and developed position on some of these, but till then, this will have to do.